Hello readers! Welcome to a quick article on create an account for ZOMATO. Headquartered in the India by Deepinder Goyal and Pankaj Chaddah has founded the Zomato in the year of 2008. Zomato is giving freedom to their customers to choose the food from their vast partnered food joints and outlets. Currently Zomato is working in the 23 countries.
Process to create an account for ZOMATO–
Having midnight food craving or boring food for the lunch or a king size breakfast in the morning, whatever you want , will satiated by the Zomato. The only thing you have to do is registration, the process are as following –
- The user has to enter the official website at the web browser https://www.zomato.com followed by the enter button.
- In the next step register yourself, for that the user has to go to the right side of the options, one of the option is ‘Create an account’.
- To register through the Facebook then click on the option ‘Continue with facebook’.
- Now enter the particulars of the facebook for instance username and password that’s all.
- For the second second option the user has to click on the Google and then enter the respective credentials.
- In the Third the register has to click on the ‘Sign up’ option where the user has to enter the Full name and Email address and then click on the Register option.
- Now user will receive a link in your registered email id, do click on the link to complete the process.
How to login –
The login process is also very simple, the steps are as following –
1. Type in the website name at the web browserhttps://www.zomato.com.
2. Now at the home page the user will see the option ‘LOG IN’ at the right side of the page.
3. Click on that and enter the website name and password and click on the sign up button.
Forget the password –
If the user somehow forget the password then enter the email id and you will receive a code which you have to enter the given space. You will redirected to the new page where you have reset the password.